12 August 2009

Collectible Figures

I ain't sure when did this hobby of mine started. All I know is I want moar!!! However, sad news is, Bleach figures are hard to obtain from where I am living but that doesn't mean I'm not trying . I'm gonna haxxor everyone till I completed my wish list! >:D

BenPresto 3.5" Trading Figure
Series 1
Series 2
Series 3
Series 4
Series 5
Series 6

Megahouse
Kurosaki Ichigo

Toynami
White Hollow Ichigo SDCC Limited Edition figure

Alpha Omega
Hiyori Sarugaki

Max Factory
figma Haruhi Suzumiya Cheerleader version
figma Konata Izumi Winter Uniform version
figma Drössel
figma Tsumugi Kotobuki
figma Konata Izumi Summer Uniform version
figma Ritsu Tainaka
figma Haruhi Suzumiya Middle School ver
figma Haruhi Suzumiya: Kouyou Academy uniform ver.

Good Smile Company
Nendoroid Arawn
Nendoroid Raspberyl
Nendoroid Mio Akiyama
Nendoroid Drössel
Nendoroid Yui Hirasawa
Nendoroid Puchi: Vocaloid #01
Nendoroid Puchi: Death Note - Case File #02
Nendoroid Kotobuki Tsumugi
Nendoroid Azusa Nakano
Nendoroid Petite: Bakemonogatari #1
Nendoroid Petite: Lucky Star x Street Fighter Set
Nendoroid Haruhi Suzumiya: Disappearance ver.

Revoltech
Series no.55 - Detroit Metal City: Krauser II

Others
Sega Arsha and Peperogu
McDonald's Black Valentine Popobe
Schleich Barber Smurf
Powerpuff Girls

Life of figures
Reintroducing the Bleach's figures
Night of Power feat. Haruhi Suzumiya
Raya trip to Sepang Gold Coast feat. Haruhi Suzumiya and Konata Izumi
Konata goes green feat. Konata Izumi
Random food escapade I feat. Konata Izumi and Aizen Sousuke
Take a dip at Kota Tinggi Waterfalls feat. Drössel
Violet Kisses feat. Drössel, Rukia, Konata Izumi and Haruhi Suzumiya
Raisins feat. Drössel and Haruhi Suzumiya
Menstruation feat. Raspberyl

Pre-ordered
GSC Nendoroid Petite: K-ON! (The First)
GSC Nendoroid Hirasawa Ui
Phat Company Nendoroid Date Masamune
Alter Tainaka Ritsu
GSC Nendoroid Kyon Disappearance Ver.
Phat Company Nendoroid Mashiro Moritaka
Phat Company Takagi Akito

Wishlist
Series 3 of BenPresto Bleach 3.5" Trading Figures
Series 4 of BenPresto Bleach 3.5" Trading Figures
Series 5 of BenPresto Bleach 3.5" Trading Figures
Series 6 of BenPresto Bleach 3.5" Trading Figures

Complete set of Daizen Bleach Trading Figures
GSC Nendoroid Sebastian
Figuarts Zero Kurosaki Ichigo Getsugatensho version
Alter Kinoshita Hideyoshi
GSC Nendoroid Ritsu Tainaka
More figures to be added to my wish list
GSC Nendoroid Yozora Mikazuki


4 comments:

White Hollow Ichigo is crazy nice. But a SDCC figure. Wow! That's gonna be super hard to get!

I don't want to say too much before I get the item in my hand, but I have put down an order XD

~nyuuu =3

wow nice Bleach figures!

Yeah I'm trying to get my hands on the other Bleach figures. Wish me luck!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...