18 March 2010

Incest and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

I finally get around to catch up on Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu episodes. The last episode I've seen was two weeks ago so that means I have two episodes that I have not watch. Needless to say that I am very happy to spend 20 plus minutes of my precious life doing nothing but engross myself in the silliness and the humor that is Baka to Test to Shokanjuu.

In episode 9, Akihisa's sister came for a visit. Apparently she has a thing for her brother. The blatant incest imo is funneh, unlike the one in Aki Sora *shudders*

She kept threatening Akihisa with incest attack which of course shuts him up and made him an obedient puppy. Did I mention that she has a HUGE tits? Yeah, Akihisa is one lucky son-of-a-bitch.


His sister totally forbids him having any sexual deviants with the opposite sex but totally endorsed him having one with the same sex. LMAO, how fucking retard is that? I wish I have a sister like that. Or a hawt brother so that I can have evil incest thought about us.

Yes, blame it all on America!

And in the middle of this madness, somehow Yuuji was involved. Kishihime thought that he's having an affair with Akihisa because the amount of text messages he received from him. Of course, Yuuji received a divine punishment after that and everyone mistaken their friendship for an affair after that which saw Himeji in complete denial. Hilarity ensued.

At the end of the episode, Alexander the Great realized that his sister did what she did because she loves and cares for him. Cliche? Yes. But I don't care because it's Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu XD

p/s: Where's the bloody blood?!

4 comments:

Hooray for incest!

(actually, I have a sister, so no, not hooray for incest...that's just weird).

Hooray for incest as used in Baka to Test?

(As Pokey the Penguin always says...Yes!)

I still ponder about trading persons with Akihisa though. He doesn't have the intelligence to enjoy these boons...
Good thing nobody's dropped a wincest comment yet.

I accept the incest in Baka to Test because they did not engage the incestship to another level.

And I just want to trade places with the Voyeur ^^

OMG - I just started watching this and I am only on episode 2. Now I even have more to look forward to

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...