11 December 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 2, December 2010

Wednesday, December 8

It has been a while. Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge episode 5: I completely forgot about the new character who bribed the residents of the bridge with fanzine. I gotta say that he has talent in him and Kou is spot on with his real identity. Thank goodness the second half of the series was better with Hoshi and P-ko around. Ah, that was an amazing love story between Billy and the queen bee.

I dunno what's going on either


Otome Youkai Zakuro episode 10: Obligatory festival episode. Zakuro in particular is extremely bashful in this episode. A tell tale sign of what her feelings toward Agemaki really are. I understand how she feels though. Agemaki is just made of pure awesome in this episode. He even made me blush when he kept holding on to Zakuro's hand. Just as he was about to confess to Zakuro, the black widow interfered. She kidnapped Zakuro and brought her back to where Hanadate is. Apparently she's his minion. He also revealed his true identity to Zakuro, even his real name, Omodaka. Talk about confidence! He just wants her to bear his child is all. Oh shit, things just got complicated.

I love subtle gestures like this. First in Kuragehime, now Zakuro. Approved!

Friday, December 10

Bleach has incest now. Chapter 430 >> my face when

Watching Kuragehime kinda reminded me that deep down inside my heart really is in pieces. But this does not reflect how episode 8 went at all. It was full of lulz.

After the last episode, I wasn't too sure whether or not I want to see Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt anymore but then I thought meh, might as well get it over and done with. In episode 10, Panty and Stocking fallen victims yet again to the hands of the devils. They became tiny and Brief accidentally swallowed them. Seeing an opportunity Garterbelt asked him to strip. Thank goodness the girls were having fun inside of his brain so he pretty much made Garterbelt face turned into pulps. What I didn't expect though was to see Brief in labor. FUCK. I was unfortunate enough to eat snacks while watching this shit. Chuck the future was shit but I guess they make up for it with the Anarchy song ending.

Oh how the figures would sell!

The parody of Lady Gaga and Gorillaz

>> my face when we all know what's going on here, don't we?

GetBackers episode 10: It feels like the same shit happens in every episode. It has been repetitive so far with the plot. At least we gotta see the real Clayman now. As expected she's a girl. I don't care about her explanation at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...